Regístrate con tu correo electrónico
Aozora's Terms of Service
Copyright & neighbouring rights
- use or interrogate aozora.me domain websites on the behalf or benefit of others
- copy or reproduce in a large scale, to commercial or non-commercial purpose, informations or ad classifieds existing on the aozora.me domain websites
- integrate all or part of content of the aozora.me domain websites in a third party website, no matter the commercial or non-commercial purpose
- use bots, especially exploration bots (spider), a website searching, scanning or recovering software or any other way to compile, index or archive all or part of the aozora.me domain websites, excepted if specifically and formerly permitted by Aozora
- copy data on supports of any kind enabling to recreate all or part of the original files.
Database producer rights
Use of content
Content publicly displayed on a aozora.me domain website can also be displayed on other aozora.me domain websites, as well as partners websites or so called "social media" websites. The user of Aozora services fully and explicitly accept this prerogative.
Personal information protection
- interruption of services of the aozora.me domain websites due to maintenance or data updates
- momentary inability to access the aozora.me domain websites (and/or others related websites) because of any technical problems
- direct or indirect prejudice, regardless its nature, caused to the user, because of the content, the access or the use of the aozora.me domain websites (and/or other related websites)
- abusive or fraudulent use of the aozora.me domain websites. The user of the aozora.me domain websites is therefore fully responsible for the prejudice caused to third party and for the consequences of any actions that it may lead to. The user also waives all recourse against Aozora in case of legal actions taken against him by a third party because of an abusive or fraudulent use of the aozora.me domain websites
- the loss by the member of the aozora.me domain websites of his login and/or password, or in case of identity theft.
- direct or indirect prejudice, regardless its nature, caused to the user, because of the use of payment gateway to collect or execute payments.
Stripe payment gateway
Aozora provides a free classifieds display service meant for individuals. Professionals can use this service, but there are limitations to the amount of listings an account might share. To overcome those limitations, you can subscribe to Pro options.
Aozora is deeply concerned about privacy. Especially, we want to explain the reasons for us to ask about personal information.
At any moment you can refuse to share this information, and in accordance with legal requirements, you have right to information, access and correction of your personal data, as described in the Terms of Service.
In a process of reciprocity, some services may be then disabled, especially if they suggest access to similar information, or invasion of privacy of other users.
Name of the register
Registre des utilisateur des services d'Aozora.
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Accessing Personal Information
Aozora will allow you, at any time, to access, edit, update and/or delete the personal information that we hold about you, unless:
- we are legally permitted or required to deny you access to, and/or to retain, the information; or
- you make request(s) that are unreasonably repetitive, require Aozora to make a disproportionate technical effort (for example, to develop an entirely new system), risk the privacy of others, or would be highly impractical to comply with.
If you wish to access the personal information Aozora holds about you, you should contact us here. If you wish to delete your account, you should go to your settings page and click on "Permanently delete my account" in Account section.
We need to prevent information in our systems from being accidentally or maliciously destroyed. This means that, when you delete information from our services, residual copies of that information on our active servers, as well as any corresponding information on our back-up systems, may not be immediately deleted.
Regular handovers of the information
The information may be handed over for research purposes as described in the Terms of Service that the user accepts before starting to use the service. The researchers may not publish any research results so that identifying information would be revealed or that any specific user could be detected.
Information considering users of a single Aozora community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
Aozora, Société par Actions Simplifiée au capital de 8000€
RCS Lyon 839 823 986
Head office : 63 rue André Bollier, 69007 LYON, France.
SAS au capital de 10 059 500 €.
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 6202A
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Head office : 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.